- Business hours
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or by appointment.
- Can I order online?
Yes, we are partnered with PayPal to make the process secure and easy. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay with your debit/credit card during the checkout process (you will still be directed to the PayPal website for this type of payment method). In addition, if your company has an online custom program, you can order imprinted products at any time.
- I see that you have company programs available. Can my company put a program together?
Definitely! Online program set-up starts at $300. Contact a sales representative for further information.
- What are your shipping and delivery options?
We can ship your order directly to you if you are not able to pick it up. We typically use UPS & SpeeDee. The customer is responsible for shipping charges.
We deliver orders in the immediate Fargo/Moorhead area when requested. Orders must be above $100 and deliveries are every Tuesday and Thursday.
- What is your return policy?
We accept discrepancies within 7 days; however, imprinted apparel cannot be returned. Proofs are sent prior to production to prevent this from happening.
- What is your turn around time?
Typically two weeks production time is needed unless it is a completely new logo (which may require more time).
- What if I need to rush my order?
Rush options are available for an additional rush charge. Contact a sales representative for further information.
- What are your minimum requirements on embroidery or screen printing orders?
We don’t have a set minimum; however, you will get better pricing in quantities of 12. ex: 12, 24, 48, etc.
- Am I able to bring in my own pieces to have embroidered?
- What format do you need my logo in? What if I do not have that format?
Ideally we would prefer your logo in an EPS or VECTOR format. Make sure all text is formatted to outlines/curves.
Our graphic artists can usually redraw the logo for a redrawing fee.
- What is Digitizing?
Digitizing is the process of taking a two dimensional logo and recreating it into a three dimensional design that in turn converts to our embroidery machines.
- Am I able to approve a new design before it is imprinted on my order?
Absolutely! If we are working on screen printing or specialty items you will receive an e-mailed proof of the artwork. Embroidery requires a physical sew-out that will be done on a scrap piece of material for you to take a look at.
- What types of advertising specialty items do you carry?
We carry a wide variety of specialty items. If you’ve seen it before, chances are you can get it with your logo on it.
- What is normal turn around on advertising specialty items?
Turnaround time varies depending on the product you are interested in, but it is typically two to three weeks.
- What are your minimum requirements for advertising specialty items?
Each specialty item has different minimum requirements. Contact a sales representative for more information.
- What types of materials do you laser engrave?
We can engrave on glass, metal, wood, acrylic, and marble. The only material we are not able to engrave is brass.
- Do I have to supply my own pieces to engrave or do you have a selection of items for purchase?
You can supply your own or we have a wide selection of items that we can order for you.
- What are your size limitations on items to be engraved?
The maximum depth is 6", the maximum width is 12", and the maximum length is 24". If there is a question on a piece you have, bring it in and we will see if it fits!