- Business hours
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or by appointment.
- Can I order online?
Yes, we are partnered with PayPal to make the process secure and easy. Or, if your company has a custom program, you can order imprinted products at any time.
- I see that you have company programs available. Can my company put a program together?
Definitely! On-line program set-up starts at $300. Contact a sales representative for further information.
- What are your shipping and delivery options?
We can ship your order directly to you if you are not able to pick it up. We typically use UPS & SpeeDee. The customer is responsible for shipping charges.
We deliver orders in the immediate Fargo/Moorhead area when requested. Orders must be above $100 and deliveries are every Tuesday and Thursday.
- What is your return policy?
We accept discrepancies within 7 days; however, imprinted apparel cannot be returned. Proofs are sent prior to production to prevent this from happening.
- What is your turn around time?
Typically two weeks production time is needed unless it is a completely new logo (which may require more time).
- What if I need to rush my order?
Rush options are available. Contact a sales representative for further information.
- What are your minimum requirements on embroidery or screen printing orders?
We don’t have a set minimum; however, you will get better pricing in quantities of 12. ex: 12, 24, 48
- Am I able to bring in my own pieces to have embroidered?
- What format do you need my logo in? What if I do not have that format?
Ideally we would prefer your logo in an EPS or VECTOR format. Make sure all text is formatted to outlines/curves.
Our graphic artists can usually re-draw the logo for a redrawing fee.
- What is Digitizing?
Digitizing is the process of taking a two dimensional logo and recreating it into a three dimensional design that in turn converts to our embroidery machines.
- Am I able to approve a new design before it is imprinted on my order?
Absolutely! If we are working on screen printing or specialty items you will receive an e-mailed proof of the artwork. Embroidery requires a physical sew-out that will be done on a scrap piece of material for you to take a look at.
- What types of advertising specialty items do you carry?
We carry a wide variety of specialty items. If you’ve seen it before, chances are you can get it with your logo on it.
- What is normal turn around on advertising specialty items?
Turnaround time varies depending on the product you are interested in, but it is typically two to three weeks.
- What are your minimum requirements for advertising specialty items?
Each specialty item has different minimum requirements. Contact a sales representative for more information.
- What types of materials do you laser engrave?
We can engrave on glass, metal, wood, acrylic, and marble. The only material we are not able to engrave is brass.
- Do I have to supply my own pieces to engrave or do you have a selection of items for purchase?
You can supply your own, or we do have a wide selection of items that we can order.
- What are your size limitations on items to be engraved?
The maximum depth is 6", the maximum width is 12", and the maximum length is 24". If there is a question on a piece you have, bring it in and we will see if it fits!